VP Player is a powerful and easy-to-use video player that allows you to create and deliver dynamic video experiences on web and mobile (Android and iOS) devices. We aim to provide developers and designers like you with the tools and resources you need to create the best possible video experiences for your viewers.
VP Player comes with a range of features that are available across all platforms, including:
- Support for HLS and MP4 playback
- Rich configuration options on the player
- Content Configuration
- Player configuration
- Playlists configuration
- Fullscreen video playback on any device (supports native Fullscreen)
- A full-featured API to monitor player, playlist, playback, and content state
- An API to set up video, and audio qualities and configure any property
- Advertising support, including VAST, VMAP, and VPAID (with IMA and in-house ad-handler)
- Casting support for Chromecast, Airplay, and VP Player cast
- Caption support with support for all major types of caption providers
- Analytics with in-player native analytics and events for third-party integration
This documentation is intended for developers and designers using VP Player in their projects.
This documentation mainly focuses on configuring VP Player for any project needs and adjusting any setting, styling, or feature one might need!
- HLS JS
- DASH JS (coming soon)
- Google IMA
- Prebid JS
- BISKO - GjirafaTech solution for analytics